The bike is the core of the triathlete’s repertoire and as the song goes “ït’s all about the base.” Having a strong and fatigue-resistant lower body makes for a smooth and powerful pedal cadence and can help maintain a strong aero or climbing position. The BIKE Combo (EXOGEN Wearable Resistance SHORTS and CALF Wearable Resistance SLEEVES) provide an extremely relevant biomechanical and metabolic loading mechanism for the your cycling muscles to be used while riding. Explore glute-ham, anterior calf or adductor-quad loading profiles in our LILA ENDURE-Cycle program and feel your wattage and cadence soar.
Bike Combo includes:
- Wearable Resistance Shorts & Calf Sleeves (R&L)
- Mesh Carry Bag and Roll-up Case
- User Guide Booklet
EXOGEN Wearable Resistance SHORTS offer an unprecedented LVR© loading option for most all movement. Our world-class research team has shown that specific performance improvement requires direct loading of the muscles and body segments being used and not simply the body in general. If running jumping, kicking, agility and lateral movement are part of your sport then our Wearable Resistance Shorts should be part of your training kit. Key features and benefits include;
Light Variable Resistance© training of the hips, glutes, quads and hamstrings muscles for;
- General walking, jogging, running, sprinting
- Enhanced running economy and mechanics
- Sprinting, speed and agility on the track, field, court
- Cycling leg power
- Jumping – anywhere and everywhere
- Kicking – balls, bags or bodies
- Glute, hip, hamstring, inner-thigh muscle toning,
- Hip, knee, groin and hamstring recovery and rehabilitation
Wrapping around the entire lower limb muscle structure, our EXOGEN Wearable Resistance CALF SLEEVES offer the next generation of lower limb loading. They fit great and feel great, won’t bounce around, slip or disturb your running or movement mechanics. Key features and benefits include;
Light Variable Resistance© training of the gastrocs, soleus, knee stabilisors and ankle for;
- Enhanced running mechanics /economy
- Hamstring/adductor engagement and strengthening
- Improved cycling power and cadence
- Specific loading for the knee and ankle stabilisors
- Leg speed, power and stability for kicks
- Foot speed and lateral agility
- Enhanced metabolic output during endurance running, cycling, swimming
When you add the product to your cart we ask you several questions about your:
These help check that you have exactly the right size to ensure peak performance. If anything looks a bit off we’ll reach out to you to resolve the issue before shipping.
If you are ordering for several people at once the best thing to do is to order one item at a time – completing the details and then adding the next product to your cart
To get the accurate measurements for your SHORTS and CALF SLEEVES, measure your waist and calf based on the guide below.
ARE YOU IN BETWEEN SIZES? For the Shorts and Calf Sleeves, choose the larger size unless your goal is weight loss and are expecting a big change in measurement.