EXOGEN Wearable Resistance Swim Combo
Global Sale is now ON plus FREE International Shipping. Limited time only.
The EXOGEN® SWIM Combo, which includes the Wearable Resistance EXOGEN® SHORTS and EXOGEN UPPER ARM SLEEVES, together with our LILA ENDURE-Swim program provides a streamlined loading option for your water-based training with plenty of energy left in the tank. The SWIM Combo will provide improvements to swim stroke endurance and mechanics. Feel your paddling strength, power and endurance soar!
The EXOGEN® SWIM Combo which includes the Wearable Resistance SHORTS and UPPER ARM SLEEVES, together with our LILA ENDURE-Swim program provides a streamlined loading option for your water-based training to ensure you transition to the bike with plenty of energy left in the tank. Sizes range from XXS to XXXL. Check sizing details below
*All sleeves come as a pair
*Load placement and orientation are user determined and may differ from the photos
For many Triathletes the swim presents the biggest challenge. While the shortest leg of the race, it can be a critical determinant of energy reserve as the race progresses. Therefore good swim efficiency is required for a great result. This requires two key skills, a strong yet relaxed, hip-kick for great buoyancy and an efficient high-elbow stroke. The SWIM Combo which includes the Wearable Resistance SHORTS and UPPER ARM SLEEVES, together with our LILA ENDURE-Swim program provides a streamlined loading option for your water-based training to ensure you transition to the bike with plenty of energy left in the tank.
Swim Combo includes:
- Wearable Resistance Shorts & Upper Arm Sleeves
- Mesh Carry Bag and Roll-up Case
- User Guide Booklet
Traditional resistance training for arm movements place great stress on the shoulder. The UPPER ARM Wearable Resistance SLEEVES allow light loading, dispersed around the upper arm and directly proximal to the shoulder joint. This allows soft shoulder traction and balanced loading. Key features and benefits include;
Light Variable Resistance© training for the triceps, biceps, shoulder complex, rotator cuff for;
- Enhanced throw power (baseball, football, basketball)
- Greater racquet, club, bat, stick power
- Enhanced punch speed, power
- Improved swim stroke endurance and mechanics
- Paddling strength, power and endurance
- Shoulder rehabilitation and upper arm toning
EXOGEN® Wearable Resistance SHORTS offer an unprecedented LVR© loading option for most all movement. Our world-class research team has shown that specific performance improvement requires direct loading of the muscles and body segments being used and not simply the body in general. If running, jumping, kicking, swimming, agility and lateral movement are part of your sport then our Compression Shorts should be part of your training kit. Key features and benefits include:
Light Variable Resistance© training of the hips, glutes, quads and hamstrings muscles for:
- General walking, jogging, running, sprinting
- Enhanced running economy and mechanics
- Sprinting, speed and agility on the track, field, court
- Cycling leg power
- Jumping – anywhere and everywhere
- Kicking – balls, bags or bodies
- Glute, hip, hamstring, inner-thigh muscle toning,
- Hip, knee, groin and hamstring recovery and rehabilitation
When you add the product to your cart we ask you several questions about your:
These help check that you have exactly the right size to ensure peak performance. If anything looks a bit off we’ll reach out to you to resolve the issue before shipping.
If you are ordering for several people at once the best thing to do is to order one item at a time – completing the details and then adding the next product to your cart.
|EXOGEN TECHNICAL PATENTED FEATURES||
1. Fascial-Helix Construction™ Your body’s supportive fascial system is the inspiration for EXOGEN’s patent-pending design. All construction lines, sewing seams and material panels follow your natural fascial structure to achieve one simple goal – great feel & support for uninhibited natural movement.
2. Integrated Thermo-regulation™ – EXOGEN was developed on the equator in one of the most extreme heat & humidity environments on the planet. Our patent-pending, cooling system includes;
3. Exoprene Material™ – Our patent-pending Exoprene™ material blend offers Scotchguard® material performance, Aegis® eco-friendly microbial treatment and meets OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certification for human safe materials.