EXOGEN Wearable Resistance Shorts
Comes with FREE International Shipping
Used by amateurs, professional athletes & Olympians world-wide, the EXOGEN® Wearable Resistance SHORTS is our most advanced and versatile product ever to train the hips, glutes, hamstrings and quadriceps for running, jumping and kicking movement. They provide great comfort and free movement during agility, power, speed and endurance training. Train with any level of intensity as the EXOGEN® Wearable Resistance SHORTS is built to last and get you to your fullest potential. Now you don’t have to be a pro to train like one! Includes FREE user guide, mesh bag, complete set of loads and rollup carry bag.
14 in stock
Our EXOGEN® Wearable Resistance SHORTS, which meet international standards for performance and recovery, were designed for great fit, comfort, free movement and fascial support through the hips, glutes, hamstrings and quadriceps especially when weighted with our patent-pending Fusiform Loads™. Sizing ranges from XXS to XXXL.
*Load placement and orientation are user determined and may differ from the photos
The EXOGEN® Wearable Resistance SHORTS offer an unprecedented Light Variable Resistance© loading option for almost all movement. Our world-class research team has shown that specific performance improvement requires direct loading of the muscles and body segments being used and not simply the body in general. If running, jumping, kicking, agility and lateral movement are part of your sport then our Wearable Resistance Shorts should be part of your training kit. Key features and benefits include:
Light Variable Resistance© training of the hips, glutes, quads and hamstrings muscles for
- General walking, jogging, running, sprinting
- Enhanced running economy and mechanics
- Sprinting, speed and agility on the track, field, court
- Cycling leg power
- Jumping – anywhere and everywhere
- Kicking – balls, bags or bodies
- Glute, hip, hamstring, inner-thigh muscle toning,
- Hip, knee, groin and hamstring recovery and rehabilitation
View this post on Instagram
New Zealand Fastest Man, Joseph Millar @jofish.nz writes his own training program, which is not common for elite athletes at his level. He is very in tune with all the fine details of his sprinting – which means that even as little as .1% matters and Joseph knows how he is going to get that edge. In order to increase the force at each step, Joseph knew he would need to implement some sort of resistance training. Although he does strength training 2 times a week, Joseph feels very strongly about specificity. The focus is sprinting, and therefore he does not want to alter his sprint technique in any unwanted or unknown way. With strength training, there is a potential for this. This is where EXOGEN Wearable Resistance comes in. Our light weight, portable resistance allows Joseph to increase his load, while still performing the movements specific to sprinting. It also allows him to alter the load by small increments, either by increasing the total weight, or shifting the location of the weight. The small weight amount (as little as 50 grams/2 ounces) means there is little chance of changing his technique. Increasing the load will then enable him to increase the force applied with each step. Stay tuned and follow us for more exciting content on how to improve the way you move! #LILAathlete #LILAunited #EXOGENathome
|EXOGEN TECHNICAL PATENTED FEATURES||
1. Fascial-Helix Construction™ Your body’s supportive fascial system is the inspiration for EXOGEN’s patent-pending design. All construction lines, sewing seams and material panels follow your natural fascial structure to achieve one simple goal – great feel & support for uninhibited natural movement.
2. Integrated Thermo-regulation™ – EXOGEN was developed on the equator in one of the most extreme heat & humidity environments on the planet. Our patent-pending, cooling system includes;
3. Exoprene Material™ – Our patent-pending Exoprene™ material blend offers Scotchguard® material performance, Aegis® eco-friendly microbial treatment and meets OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certification for human safe materials.