EXOGEN Wearable Resistance Run Combo
EXOGEN® starter kits are designed to introduce athletes to the world of high performance wearable resistance in a cost effective and time effective manner while still providing direct and noticeable benefits to your sport/activity performance. You will learn loading guidelines, specific progression and the use of wearable resistance technology for skill improvement as a first step in your EXOGEN® experience. Once you get familiarized with wearable resistance, we will recommend the next product options to continue to improve.
The EXOGEN® RUN Combo, which includes the EXOGEN® SLEEVELESS TOP, SHORTS and CALF SLEEVES, has everything needed to improve your running and get fitter, stronger and faster! The EXOGEN® RUN Combo directly targets and provides posture and core support with the TOP, hip and glute activation through the SHORTS and optimal stride efficiency with the CALFS. Used together with our LILA ENDURE-RUN program it will improve your running mechanics and save enough energy for that final kick.
Includes user guide, complete set of loads and rollup carry bag
The RUN Combo, which includes the Wearable Resistance SLEEVELESS TOP, SHORTS and CALF SLEEVES, provides loading options to directly target any and all of these. From posture and core support with the TOP, hip and glute activation through the SHORTS and optimal stride efficiency with the CALFS, together with our LILA ENDURE-RUN program you’ll have everything needed to improve your running mechanics and save enough energy for that final kick. Sizes range from XXS to XXXL. See sizing details below.
*All sleeves come as a pair
*Load placement and orientation are user-determined and may differ from the photos
(Combination set of loads may be upgraded depending on your size and available variation)
It all comes down to the run and the name of the game is economy. Specific strength endurance and postural control through the shoulders, core, hips and knees make all the difference. The RUN Combo, which includes the Wearable Resistance SLEEVELESS TOP, SHORTS and CALF SLEEVES, provides loading options to directly target any and all of these. From posture and core support with the TOP, hip and glute activation through the SHORTS and optimal stride efficiency with the CALFS, together with our LILA ENDURE-RUN program you’ll have everything needed to improve your running mechanics and save enough energy for that final kick.
Run Combo includes:
- Wearable Resistance Sleeveless Top & Shorts
- Wearable Resistance Calf Sleeves (R&L)
- Roll-up Bag
- User Guide Booklet
Created over 12 years every aspect of the SLEEVELESS TOP is inspired by human movement offering industry leading innovation in function and technical design including our patent-pending Postural-Support Straps© which offer up to 20% functional lumbar and low-back support during sport movement. Key features and benefits include:
Light Variable Resistance© training of the core abdominal, trunk, scapula & spine muscles for;
- Increased cardio-endurance intensity for triathlon, duathlon
- Improved running posture and rotational control
- Bodyweight based conditioning (tactical training, obstacle racing)
- Sport specific loading (martial arts, team/contact sports, posture/artistic sports)
- Functional low back conditioning
- Agility and lateral movement
- Cross Fitness, Bootcamp and weight loss
EXOGEN® Wearable Resistance SHORTS offer an unprecedented LVR© loading option for most all movement. Our world-class research team has shown that specific performance improvement requires direct loading of the muscles and body segments being used and not simply the body in general. If running, jumping, kicking, agility and lateral movement are part of your sport then our Wearable Resistance Shorts should be part of your training kit. Key features and benefits include:
Light Variable Resistance© training of the hips, glutes, quads and hamstrings muscles for;
- General walking, jogging, running, sprinting
- Enhanced running economy and mechanics
- Sprinting, speed and agility on the track, field, court
- Cycling leg power
- Jumping – anywhere and everywhere
- Kicking – balls, bags or bodies
- Glute, hip, hamstring, inner-thigh muscle toning,
- Hip, knee, groin and hamstring recovery and rehabilitation
Wrapping around the entire lower limb muscle structure, our EXOGEN® Wearable Resistance Calf Sleeves offer the next generation of lower limb loading. They fit great and feel great, won’t bounce around, slip or disturb your running or movement mechanics. Key features and benefits include;
Light Variable Resistance© training of the gastrocs, soleus, knee stabilisers and ankle for;
- Enhanced running mechanics /economy
- Hamstring/adductor engagement and strengthening
- Improved cycling power and cadence
- Specific loading for the knee and ankle stabilisers
- Leg speed, power and stability for kicks
- Foot speed and lateral agility
- Enhanced metabolic output during endurance running, cycling, swimming
When you add the product to your cart, we may ask you several questions about your:
These help check that you have exactly the right size to ensure peak performance. If anything looks a bit off we’ll reach out to you to resolve the issue before shipping.
If you are ordering for several people at once the best thing to do is to order one item at a time – completing the details and then adding the next product to your cart.
|EXOGEN TECHNICAL PATENTED FEATURES||
1. Fascial-Helix Construction™ Your body’s supportive fascial system is the inspiration for EXOGEN’s patent-pending design. All construction lines, sewing seams and material panels follow your natural fascial structure to achieve one simple goal – great feel & support for uninhibited natural movement.
2. Integrated Thermo-regulation™ – EXOGEN was developed on the equator in one of the most extreme heat & humidity environments on the planet. Our patent-pending, cooling system includes;
3. Exoprene Material™ – Our patent-pending Exoprene™ material blend offers Scotchguard® material performance, Aegis® eco-friendly microbial treatment and meets OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certification for human safe materials.